Friday, August 11, 2006

Lucinda: New CD Release This Fall

This week I had the greatest pleasure of photographing Singer / Songwriter Lucinda. And I just have to share my experience with you because she is such an inspiration. Her brand new CD will be released this Fall and it is a must have! Her music is moving, the lyrics brought tears to my eyes. Lucinda is not only an incredibly talented musician but she is the epitome of Beauty...Inside and Out. Listen for her on the radio coming soon! Here are a few shots from our session and what Lucinda had to say about our time together…
“You are so amazing and wonderful and beautiful and creative. I absolutely adored being around you. You made this whole thing so easy. Put me in front of 20,000 people and I am fine, but in front of a camera I freeze. You and Steve made this such a great experience.“







No comments: