Friday, November 02, 2007

No Princesses Here

Yes, it's horrible...but we scare the pants off of trick or treaters (AND their parents!) on Halloween. We look forward to this every year and laugh our butts off all night as the unexpected run away screaming...sometimes without even getting candy! People must really like it because they keep coming back and we get more and more trick or treaters every year. This year we even had tons of people getting their picture taken in our front yard.
Take a looksy...







3 comments:

Unknown said...

OHH! I SO miss having a place to do that! My old house was on a busy enough street that I also used to go crazy---but where I am now there's no foot traffic and we do';t get a single kid, so i don't bother :(

Unknown said...

Laura... those are the coolest pics ever...I love Halloween and it is my favorite Holiday! I like the new home page pic of the flowers...pretty!
See ya soon!

carla ten eyck said...

see that's the problem with living in a gated community Robert! That looks like SO much fun Laura, I love getting scared and scaring others! In general!