Monday, June 11, 2007

A Minute in The Life

There is this guy from Maryland that put together a "Simultaneous Photography Project" The goal was to take a photo at 2:00pm EST on June 2, 2007 and submit it. When I first heard about this project I thought it was a great idea and started to brainstorm on what I would capture. After some time passed and I got busy again with work I completely forgot about the project. On June 3rd, I read a reminder about the project that had been posted on another photographers blog and gasped. I had missed it! But when I began to think about what I was doing the previous day at 2:00, my heart started racing. I opened Adobe Bridge, sorted my most recent folder by date created and bingo! This is what I just happened to have snapped at 2:03pm EST on June 2, 2007. I could not have planned it more perfectly!
My father-in-law and I were in a Glider Plane soaring over Lake Nockamixin in Erwinna, Pennsylvania.
Check out A Minute in the Life to see what others were doing.


2 comments:

Justin Marantz said...

That's awesome! I was flipping through the galleries a couple days ago and saw a familiar face. I was wondering if you were flying. It must be so beautiful up there! Do you know if anyone else from the area subitted to the project?

Laura Landau said...

Hey Justin!
Gliding was an incredible feeling! Like riding a rollercoaster, even better!
Not sure who else submitted but I was reminded of it by Robert's Blog. So maybe he did...we'll have to see!