Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Road Trip!


We've gone to California! We arrived yesterday by plane, hopped into our Prius and hit the Road.
We drove all through Napa. Passed all the vineyards and wineries, Simply Spectacular! I have a feeling I'll be shooting a lot from the car window or else I'll have to ask Steve to pull over every 5 minutes to take pictures. We'll never get to where we are going! We also went to the Petrified Forest and saw trees that were 3 million years old.
We'll be travelling to Napa, Sonoma, Calistoga, Down the coast to Monterey, Carmel & Big Sur, off to Yosemite Park and then to San Francisco for July 4th. Check back as we'll be blogging along the way!

2 comments:

Justin Marantz said...

WOW..sounds like an awesome adventure! I can't wait to see what kind of amazing pictures you come up with!!

carla ten eyck said...

Dang it! Where have I been??? I can't wait to read up on your trip- it looks amazing!!